Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Team Wellbeing Online website and Subscription service, which are owned by A Live Yogi Pty Ltd. Your access to your Team Wellbeing account is managed by the holder of your business account.
Team Wellbeing Online, A Live Yogi Pty Ltd (A Live Yogi) and our related companies (we, our, us) provide a subscription service that provides our subscribers with access to pre-recorded yoga, meditation, mindfulness and general wellness content, directly to compatible phones, ipad’s/tablets, televisions, computers, and other devices (Devices).
These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the A Live Yogi services, including but not limited to:
- The website
- Your Subscription which allows access to applications, media streaming services (including pre-recorded content) and all other content and services as delivered by A Live Yogi
- Other websites or online content provided by or for A Live Yogi, including materials, classes, resources, products, tools, content, services and social networking features.
- All other services provided by A Live Yogi (all of the aforementioned a-e, collectively being referred to as Services and Content).
Non-members may be permitted to view a limited portion of the website prior to deciding whether to subscribe.
To access our full services you will need to sign up or be provided a subscription by an external provider or authorised third party as a Team Wellbeing account member. The term member is used interchangeably with subscriber and customer.
Your subscription commences on the day you first join. Subscription gives you access to the Team Wellbeing Online existing and added content.
Your Subscription grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable licence in order to stream the Services and Content.
The Subscription is offered to you on the condition that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions in its entirety without modification of any kind.
Termination by you
If you choose to terminate your Subscription, this can be done at any time by notifying your business account holder, or notifying Team Wellbeing Online via our contact form.
Termination by Team Wellbeing Online
If we have reason to suspect that you or a third party are using the Subscription improperly or inappropriately (for example sharing your Subscription with multiple people or posting inappropriate comments on the community Chat or social media), or illegally or if you otherwise do not comply with these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your Subscription and access to the Services without any notice to you. We shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination or for any loss or damage as a result of termination or suspension.
We may terminate your Subscription, due to any other reason that we determine satisfactory.
By signing up for a Subscription and/or accessing the Services and Content, you accept and agree that:
- you are representing to us that you are over the age of 18 and you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract;
- you have provided to us information in relation to your Subscription that is true, accurate, current, complete and to the best of your knowledge; or you have authorised an external provider or third party to do so on your behalf;
- where an external provider or third party adds you as a Subscriber or gives you access to the content, you have authorised such external party or third party to agree to these terms and conditions on your behalf;
- you are obliged to maintain and promptly update your account information if your circumstances change;
- you will only access the services and content available for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- you will use the Services and Content in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- you understand that your Subscription grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable licence in order to stream the Services and Content;
- you will only stream the Content on up to four Devices in total;
- services and content may update from time to time without notice and may vary in functionality across Devices.
- you have not previously had your Subscription cancelled or terminated by us;
- you must not download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), copy, reproduce, offer for sale, distribute, modify, mimic, display, publicly or privately screen, perform, publish, license, pose as a representative of, create plagiaristic works from, or use the services and content (except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions), without our prior written permission;
- you will not attempt to do any of the following:
- act in a way to bring harm, disrepair, technical issues, compatibility issues or any other acts that may affect the operation of the Services and Content;
- manipulate, circumvent, remove, alter or effect any digital rights management, anti-piracy or other protective measures used in connection with the Services and Content;
- manipulate, impair or disable the content or services in any way; or
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services or Content;
- attempt to bypass any technology which prevents access to the Services and Content in certain geographic locations;
- you grant a licence to us, to use and distribute your User Content. You understand that we may use or display any comments, information, testimonials, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us or post on the Services, website or advertising platforms (Commentary), without any payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever. Accordingly, by commenting, posting, displaying or otherwise making available any User Content on or through our website, services or content, you hereby grant us authority to use, copy, create derivative works, publicly display, store or otherwise use this User Content. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and promotion, product development and improvement of the Services and content provided. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the Commentary, to the extent permitted by law;
- you are solely responsible for your Account management, commentary and must ensure your Account login and password remain unknown to other persons. Commentary includes but is not limited to discussions on Chat forums within and outside of the A Live Yogi website as well as social media accounts.
- we may remove your Account commentary without notice;
- you must not use your Subscription and/or User Account to conduct or display defamatory, offensive, misleading, derogatory to us or any other persons, harassing, illegal, false, or obscene behaviour or infringe on the rights of third parties;
SERVICES AND CONTENT
The availability, quality and speed of delivery of streamed Services and Content may vary from time to time due to a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- internet connection of service providers including yoga teachers and persons engaged to provide the Services and Content;
- your internet connection. You shall be responsible and liable for all of your own equipment, internet connectivity and software. Further you are solely responsible for establishing your internet connection and for all charges associated with internet access and usage. An internet connection is required to access the Services and Content. Bandwidth, coverage and data limits may vary depending on your provider;
- your device/s. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Device/s are compatible with the Services and Content provided. Note that device compatibility may change from time to time, particularly due to technology updates;
- changes to Services and Content. We are constantly improving our library content and services in order to provide you with a premium subscription experience. As a result, the Services and Content may change from time to time without notice;
- other unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
The Services and Content may contain advice, opinions, promotional and marketing offers, website links and product in connection with or provided by third parties. Third party software may be required to access the Services and/or Content (Third Party Content). We are not responsible for any Third Party Content. Your use, provision of information to, and reliance on Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions set by that third party. We do not necessarily recommend, approve, endorse, control or sponsor any Third Party Content, especially product, teachers, poses, medical tests, advice or claims, practitioners, procedures or treatments, and you use and rely on any Third Party Content at your own risk.
Prior to starting any breathing, yoga, meditation, mindfulness or exercise classes, workshops or tutorials offered by us, you should seek professional medical advice from your chosen physician to determine whether the Services and Content provided are suitable for your needs. Team Wellbeing Online, A Live Yogi and its teachers, staff or representatives are not trained to and cannot provide you with medical advice, injury advice or diagnosis of symptoms. The use of equipment, poses presented, moves, instruction, advice or information included in your Subscription are suggestions only and should be used as a guide only. It is your responsibility to ensure you elect to use poses, movements and use of the Services and Content that are suitable to you and your body. Use your own judgement in deciding on whether to rely on information contained within the Services and Content. No suggestions, comments, advice or information contained in the Service and Content should be construed as any form of medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues. In the event of a medical emergency, contact your doctor or emergency services.
By Subscribing and by using the Services and Content provided, you represent that you understand that the Services and Content provided contains exercises which carries the risk of injury, whether it be physical or mental. It is your responsibility, and you should use your own judgement in deciding on your physical and mental capabilities for each exercise and class. Choose poses, movements, classes and exercises that are suitable to you and your body, and do not participate in classes, exercises, poses or activities that exceed your capabilities. Teachers, staff, representatives or third parties demonstrating exercises via the Services and Content may suggest physical exercises, poses or adjustments and it is your responsibility to determine whether this is suitable for you and your body. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against A Live Yogi, it’s associated entities, any person or entity involved with A Live Yogi, including without limitation its directors, teachers, employees, independent contractors, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
Some Services and Content may not be available in your geographic location and as a result these Services and Content cannot be viewed or accessed. The Services and Content is only available in, and may vary between, the countries in which we offer the Services and Content.
Member Account, Password and Security
You are solely responsible for your Account management, User Content and Commentary. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, login and security of your password. You are solely and fully responsible and liable for all access to and use of the website, services and content that occur in your account, whether it by accessed by yourself or a known or unknown third party. All rights attaching to your Subscription are granted to you only.
In the event your device/s are lost or stolen, you should de-activate your Subscription by contacting us via the Contact page. You agree to immediately notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You understand that we will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises from your failure to comply with these items.
Services and Content provided and/or promoted by Team Wellbeing Online and A Live Yogi does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of us, our directors, sponsors, partners or affiliates.
The Services and Content provided by A Live Yogi are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ with all faults and without warranty. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant to you that the Services and/or the Content:
- are or will remain compatible with any Device/s;
- are provided error-free or uninterrupted, particularly with reference to internet connection;
- provide accurate, reliable, suitable or complete advice, suggestions or information;
- are or will remain available in your geographical location; or
- that the Services are free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your Device/s.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, special, indirect, consequential loss or damage or loss of profits) rising directly or indirectly in connection with abovementioned items i – vi and the use of the Services and/or the Content by you or any third party.
In Australia services with guarantees that cannot be excluded under The Australian Consumer Law, are listed in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Where permitted by law we limit our maximum liability in relation to the Services and Content to be equal to a refund of the Subscription Fee paid for the affected period. In event of a major failure of the Services and Content, you may be entitled to a resupply or refund of your Subscription fee for the affect period.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A Live Yogi from and against any loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), expenses or other liability arising out of any claim or demand in relation to your Subscription, User Account, or your use of the Services and/or Content. The indemnity given by you is limited to the extent that any negligence or breach of these Terms & Conditions by us has contributed to the liability in question.
Other – Terms
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Should a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any information provided by our teachers, employees, support team, the Services or otherwise arise, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
If any provision or inclusion of these Terms & Conditions shall be found to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the remainder of the provisions shall continue to remain in full force and effect.
Copyright and Property
The Content and Services are the property of A Live Yogi, or, where applicable and agreed upon, the property of third parties. All intellectual property rights in the Services and Content are reserved accordingly, aside from the limited, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable licence which has been granted to you in these Terms & Conditions.
If you suspect any works have been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material available through our Services please contact us immediately.
We do not endorse or accept unsolicited resources or ideas for Services and Content. Should you send to us by any means and in any format, any content, resources or ideas, you do so with the knowledge that no payment will be provided to you. By sending this content, resources or ideas you waiver any claim against us regarding the use of same.
We may make modifications to these Terms & Conditions, the Services and Content provided.
Any other changes to the Services and Content, may be done without notice to you.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you keep up to date with the latest modifications and current Terms & Conditions.
Contact and Communication
Please get in contact with us if you have any other questions. Find our contact details here.
If we need to contact you, we will usually send an email to the address you provided with your Subscription.
Please ensure you provide accurate contact details as this is how we will send important information like Account access details and password change requests. Any electronic communications given by us should be treated as notice given in writing. You understand that by signing up for your Subscription you authorise us to contact you by electronic means of communication.
We will send you information such as e-newsletters, promotional offers, special deals, surveys and promotional announcements via email or other means of communication. If you’d prefer not to receive these emails you can opt out via the ‘Unsubscribe’ section provided in the communication. If you are unable to locate the ‘Unsubscribe’ section, please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you require assistance with your Subscription, please check the FAQ where we have answered some of the most common questions. You can also reach us via the contact options above.
If you are not satisfied with the above Terms & Conditions, please do not proceed with your subscription or use of our services as your continued use means you agree to, and abide by these Terms & Conditions.
Last updated 30 March 2021.
Welcome to the Team Wellbeing Online website and Subscription service, which are owned by A Live Yogi Pty Ltd. Your privacy is important to us.
A Live Yogi Pty Ltd (A Live Yogi) and our companies (we, our, us) provide a subscription service that provides our subscribers with access to live-streamed and pre-recorded yoga, meditation and general wellness content, directly to compatible phones, ipad’s/tablets, televisions, computers, and other devices (Devices).
In this policy we sometimes refer to “You”. “You” may be a user or subscriber, client, a visitor to our website or any other person relying on the Services & Content.
The A Live Yogi services, include but are not limited to:
- The website
- Your Subscription which allows access to applications, media streaming services (including live-streaming and pre-recorded content) and all other content and services as delivered by A Live Yogi
- Other websites or online content provided by or for A Live Yogi, including materials, classes, resources, products, tools, content, services and social networking features.
- All other services provided by A Live Yogi.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Information We Collect
We collect and may use information or data which can be categorized as Personal Information or Other Data.
Personal Information includes your:
- name; username; nickname;
- e-mail address;
- identifiable numbers or accounts in order for your subscription to be available;
- timezone and geographical location;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- purchase and enquiry history with us;
- your use and/or interaction of the Services & Content;
- any other information you disclose to us on sign-up, through your user account, through interactions with the Services & Content, your user commentary, as well as information disclosed to our support staff and representatives, chat or message boards, surveys, promotional offers, reviews or any other methods otherwise disclosed.
Personal Information made public by you via one of our Services (such as a chat/message board), is done so at your own risk, and with the understanding that third parties may access and use this Personal Information to send you unsolicited material.
As email communications are not always the most secure, please ensure you do not include credit card or other personal information in your email correspondence to us.
Other Data includes your:
- information collected via cookies and other technologies that record data about your use of the internet, websites, or third parties that promote our website or third parties that are used for other purposes;
- browser and device data;
- transaction data;
- business data;
- information collected by our advertisers, affiliates, business partners and other third parties;
- any other data collected by not mentioned above.
Any services or functionality hosted by a third party, but accessed by you via our Services or website, may be subject to the privacy policies and practices of that third party.
Method of Collection
Information is generally collected from you in the following ways:
- through completion of the sign-up form, whether completed by you or by an authorised representative on your behalf;
- through your use of our Services;
- through your interactions with our Services & Content
- through communications between you and our support staff and/or representatives;
- through creation and maintenance of your account with us;
- through your purchase interactions with us; and
- through your participation in our advertising, promotional offers or surveys.
- by lawful and fair means.
Information may also be collected from third parties such as:
- our advertisers, affiliates, business partners, contractors and other persons or entities who provide advertising or promotional offers on our behalf or related to us;
- social media networking sites where your account has been used to interact or connect with our social media pages, or access our Services & Content; and
- other advertisers; and
- mailing lists.
How We Use Information
We generally store Personal Information in electronic form on cloud document management system, third party servers and/or hard drive. Your stored Personal Information may be located, combined or linked with any other information about you that we hold, including any information we receive from third parties.
We use and disclose your Information for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity and eligibility for our Subscription and Services;
- to manage your account, respond to enquiries, provide support and communicate to you as a Subscriber or customer;
- to operate our business and provide the Services;
- to provide you with updates on the Services;
- to calculate service payments under service agreements with third parties;
- to conduct manual or systematic monitoring of system functionality;
- to enable us to display advertising, Services or Content that is relevant or of interest to you;
- to provide you with updates and information on our business; the Services & Content; promotional offers; competitions and products offered by us or our business partners and affiliates;
- to send marketing communications and/or for our marketing, research and administrative purposes or those of our business partners and affiliates;
- to our external service providers where required including, but not limited to, our data hosting partners; and IT service providers;
- to provide to third parties where disclosed to you in this Policy; where necessary for the operations of the Services; or otherwise where authorised by you;
- to conduct a review of any complaint made by or against you;
- to conduct a review of any unlawful or improper use of our Services;
- in the event where we propose to or proceed to sell, merge or otherwise modify the ownership of our business and its assets;
- as otherwise required in connection with our business; and
- as permitted or required by law.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Information with trusted third parties where it is required for Payment functionality.
Our services and our business operate globally and information and data may be stored and processed in any country where we have business facilities, employees, engage with service providers, contractors and business partners. As a result, your information may be disclosed overseas for any purposes as identified in this Policy. Our business is primarily based in Australia, and we will take measures to ensure that any transfer of information overseas occurs only where required under this Policy.
Access and correction of your Personal Information
Under the Australian Privacy Principles, you have a right to request access to and seek correction of any of your Personal Information that is held by us. This request can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) (https://www.oaic.gov.au/).
If you have complaints or concerns regarding this Policy or the APPs, please ensure you contact us directly by emailing email@example.com. Your privacy is important to us and we while we will get back to you as soon as possible, we ask that you allow us thirty (30) days to respond before taking any further action. We may seek further information from you to assist in our review of your complaint.
Should you require any further information on your privacy or have any queries relating to this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns.
Last updated 30 March 2021.
Please select a valid form.